Steps and Requirements
The first step is to submit an Admissions Inquiry Form, after which required documents and further details will be emailed to you. Complete applications submitted no later than February 6, 2017 will be considered during the first round of application reviews. Applications received after February 6, 2017 will be considered on a rolling basis. Required materials will include:
- Epsilon Camp Readiness Assessment
- The link to the Readiness Assessment is provided to help you determine your child's preparedness for Epsilon Camp. If you feel your child is ready, you may submit the completed Readiness Assessment with your application materials. Your child should be able to engage with much of the material.
- Epsilon Camp Exploration Problems
- Outside Evidence of Academic Proficiency (Formerly IQ and Achievement Testing)
- We will request email scans or photos of your child’s mathematical work or play. Please no certificates, awards, worksheets, artwork or music. We want to see examples of child-led mathematical creativity and thought.
- Parent/Guardian Questionnaire
- Non-academic Recommendation Form
Registration and deposit information will be included with admission notification for admitted students. Registration and deposit payment are due within 15 days of admission notification. Space cannot be held without a deposit.
We look forward to hearing from you and would be delighted to answer any questions you may have about Epsilon Camp and the application process. We recognize that applying to and attending Epsilon Camp is a big investment in time and resources. We are dedicated to assisting parents in determining if the camp is the right fit for their child.
Maria Samuelson, Director of Admissions
1905 W. 4700 S. #225
Salt Lake City, UT 84129
Epsilon Camp has spaces available until we post otherwise on the homepage of this site.