Work With Us
Faculty and Assistant Faculty
Epsilon Camp is seeking mathematicians to join our distinguished faculty. Interested faculty applicants must be mathematicians who have published in mathematical journals in their field of research. Assistant Faculty applicants must possess a bachelor's degree or higher qualification in mathematics. All applicants should have interest and experience in working with children 7 to not yet 12 years of age with extreme intelligence and a love of mathematics.
Please contact Dr. George R. Thomas, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Faculty and Assistant Faculty are paid honorarium, provided room and board, and reimbursed for travel to and from camp.
Epsilon Camp is seeking students of mathematics who are passionate about sharing their love of mathematics with young students. Counselors receive a salary of $2000, are provided room and board, and are reimbursed for travel to and from camp. If you are an undergraduate or graduate student studying mathematics and are interested in applying to be a counselor at Epsilon Camp, please please send the following to Dr. Frank Kim at email@example.com:
- Cover letter, explaining your interest in the position
- CV listing education and experience
- Names, mailing addresses and email addresses of three references
- One of whom can be a high school teacher and at least one should be a professor under whom you took a math course
- Be a role model
- Recognize and respond to needs of campers
- Facilitate classroom learning while maintaining group order
- Undergraduate or graduate student studying mathematics
- Excellent character, integrity, dependability, and adaptability
- Able to lead, mentor, supervise 7-11 year olds
- Able to communicate, work with others, and problem solve
Epsilon Camp does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, pregnancy, or other legally protected characteristic in admissions, employment, or any activity administered by the Camp.